dijous, 18 de novembre del 2010

UNITAT2. present continuous

Present continuous

1.
- The paparazzo is wearing a black jacket
- Pepole arent not lokking at chesea ritz
- The girl aren't buying flouers
- Chesea isn't thyingon clothes
- Chesea's is sitting behind a plant


2.
Tia: Hi, Joe what are you doing
Joe: I'm w,nhkhith Lara, Sue and Modhur.
Tia: Are you shopping?
Joe: No, I'm not, but Lara and Sue are.
Tia: Are they looking at clothes?
Joe: Yes, they are.
Tia: What ir Modhur doing?
Joe: She's reading
Tia: And wher are you doing later
Joe: We are meeting at susie's house. Why don't you come too?



Obeject pronouns

Obeject pronouns

me
you
her/him/it
us
you
them

Subject pronouns
I
you
she/he/it
we
you
they

Possessive adjectives
My
your
her/his/its
our
your
thei
  
Present simple v. present continuous.


" El present simple serveix per parlar d'acions que pasen de manera abitual. el present continuous serveix per paralar d'accions que estan pasant en aquest moment "


usually listen to classical music when I travel.
I’m listening to Mozart at the moment.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada