dijous, 28 d’octubre del 2010

Present simple: questions

1. read / you / do / comics ?
Do you read comics?
Yes, I do.
2. you / the Spider-Man films / like / do ?
do you like the Spider-Man films?
yes, I like
3. Spider-Man / does / where / live ?
Where does Spider-Man live?
I don't no
4. does / live / with his parents / he ?
Does he live withe his parents?
no, he doesn't
5. wear / he / does / what ?
What does he wear ?
He wears Spider-Man clothes
6. does / do / what / Spider-Man ?
What does Spider-Man do?
He saves people's lives
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ann He's an actor.
Max (2) does he live in the UK?
Ann No, he (3) doesn't . He lives in the USA.
Max Where (4) do his parents come from?
Ann His father's half Italian and his mother's German.
Max What (5) does he do in his free time?
Ann He likes playing basketball and surfing.
Max (6) do you like him?
Ann Yes, I do, but I prefer Matt Damon!


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada