dijous, 14 d’octubre del 2010

Present simple

My best friend (1)loves sports. He (2)goes swimming and he (3)has tennis lessons. He always (4)carreres his football boots to school. He (5)does karate and he (6)watches basketball on TV.

Affirmative
I work
You work
He works
She works
It works
We work
You work
They work

El presents simpe serveix per parlar de rutines i accions que es repeteixen cada dia. La tercerla persona del singular porta S al final.

Negative
Full form                         Contracted form
I do not play.                   I don’t play.
You do not play.               You don’t play.
He does not play.             He doesn’t play.
She does not play.           She doesn’t play.
It does not play.              It doesn’t play.
We do not play.               We don’t play.
You do not play.               You don’t play.
They do not play.              They don’t play. 
 
Totes les persones son don't ecepte la tercera persona del singular dosen't.

-My friends / get up / early at the weekend
My friend don't get up erly at the weekend
-I / eat / a lot of vegetables
I eat a lot of vegetables
-My best friend / study / Japanese
My best friend dosenpt study Japanese
-I / read / newspapers
I dont' read newspapers
-Our teacher / drive / a Ferrari
Oure tecacher dosen't drive a Ferari


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada